Upon registration, you will be sent:
- A notification of registration email (generated automatically by the booking system)
- The receipt for your registration fee, will be sent via email in due course, payment is required before the conference.
- An email with final information will be sent to you early September 2013
Terms and Conditions
- Early Bird discounted fees are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- FOSS4G 2013 reserves the right to withdraw Early Bird packages from sale at any time without prior notification.
- Payment in advance is required to gain entry to the FOSS4G 2013 Conference.
- Invoices will be issued in UK Sterling
- Invoices will be issued on receipt of a purchase order number.
- If requesting an invoice, it is your responsibility to pay all additional bank charges incurred.
- The invoice option will end on the 31st July 2013.
- Invoices must be paid by the 17th August 2013, if payment is not received by this date your booking will be cancelled.
- Conference fees do not include travel expenses.
- Conference fees do not include accommodation.
- Halls of Residence accommodation will be booked in the on-site, single en-suite rooms.
- Hotel accommodation will be booked in en-suite rooms in the on-site Orchard Hotel.
- Your registration can not be informally transferred or used by a colleague at the event, you must use the process described below.
If you find you are unable to attend after registering for the FOSS4G 2013 Conference you have 2 options:
1. Transfer your booking to a colleague: one replacement delegate per registration is permitted and must be confirmed by email to Claire Gilmour. Requests to change a delegate’s name before 16th August will not incur a charge thereafter replacements will incur an administrative fee of £20
2. Cancel your registration:
- Cancellation up to 8 weeks before event will incur a 25% charge (minimum £50 inc VAT)
- Cancellation 8 to 4 weeks before the event will incur a 50% charge (minimum £50 inc Vat)
- We regret that no refunds can be made on registration cancellations from Friday 16th August 2013 onwards under any circumstances.
The Association for Geographic Information, or AGI, on behalf of the FOSS4G 2013 Organising Committee, may transfer your information outside the European Economic Area. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, AGI is the data controller in relation to this information. Should you have any queries about the use of your information or if you would like to notify AGI at any time that you do not want your information to be used in this way, please contact AGI via email to email@example.com or write to the AGI at:
The Association for Geographic Information, 1 Kensington Gore, London, SW7 2AR, United Kingdom.