Registering for FOSS4G? There are three things you will need to plan:
- Which conference package do I want to book – Full, Day or Student?
- Which extra items do I want to book – workshops, icebreaker, closing party?
- Where am I going to stay – hotel on site, university accommodation, somewhere else?
Details of all the options are shown here. Note that the accommodation options are available once you’ve ticked your registration options checkbox(es), so you don’t need to book accommodation separately.
It’s easiest to pay by credit card but if your organisation requires an invoice to pay you can tick that box when you register and we will send you an invoice.
- Please note that you must pay the full amount in £ sterling including any bank charges.
- Invoices must be paid within 14 days of receipt to secure your room reservation and delegate place.
Proceed to Conference Packages, check out an overview of the entire conference schedule, or go straight to Registration
If you find you are unable to attend after registering for the FOSS4G 2013 Conference you have 2 options:
1. Transfer your booking to a colleague: one replacement delegate per registration is permitted and must be confirmed by email to Claire Gilmour. Requests to change a delegate’s name before 16th August will not incur a charge thereafter replacements will incur an administrative fee of £20.
2. Cancel your registration:
- Cancellation up to 8 weeks before event will incur a 25% charge (minimum £50 inc VAT)
- Cancellation 8 to 4 weeks before the event will incur a 50% charge (minimum £50 inc Vat)
- We regret that no refunds can be made on registration cancellations from Friday 16th August 2013 onwards under any circumstances.